Monday, July 2, 2007

Stay Tuned

I know I haven't blogged for a while now.. I need to write about my Puerto Rico trip and my CA trip.. Both of which were lots and lots of fun. I'm just waiting to collect all the pictures so, I can post a nice visual blog. Please stay tuned.

Meanwhile, the Red-Sox need to start winning again. Ortiz and Manny need to start getting their bats clicking.

What is up with this weather? Its 65 degrees in July!!!! I need it to be around 80, so, I can enjoy a day at the beach.

I'm starting to think about getting a new car. So, what kind of car should I get? I've heard that Mazdas are good. How about Subarus? I definitely want something with a *nice* engine. What about SUVs? Decisions .. Decisions .. Decisions ..

2 comments:

deepa said...

Go with the RAV4...you'd look hot in it! My sister got one recently and I think its great. But I am no car person so engine wise I have no idea how good it is.

rhythm fadia-maniar said...

looking forward to see the pics of ur trip...n it was good to read something new..